Tuesday 5 July 2011

Oodles of Thank You’s!

It feels like I’m composing a ‘Thank You’ speech for an awards ceremony!!!!

Firstly…Thank You so much to everyone who left congratulatory words for my Hubby! He has been blown away by them all!  I’m sure he thinks that me blogging equates to ‘chatting over the garden wall’ but now & again I think he realises that it really is much more!!

Secondly…A very appreciative Thank You to the lovely furrypig who left this comment on my last post…

Hi Sandi I had the same problem with leaving comments for ages, Rachel B posted a few different things to try on her blog, the first being to uncheck the 'keep me signed in' box and it seems to have worked. Will watch to see how you get on

…well…doing just that one thing has allowed me to comment freely again!! So…a MEGA Thank You there I think!!!  : )

Finally a special  Thank You to a group of ladies who made me very welcome when we moved to this village over seven years ago & who, once a month on our ‘PTA Mums Night Out’ (bearing in mind that all of our kids left the village school eons ago!!)  have my sides aching with laughter & who I know will always ‘be there’ for me & mine!!

1 July Sue & I1 July Kali & Julie  

 

 

 


Cheers! Julie, Kali & Sue…

…& Donna too…I know that work comes first, but we miss you on our monthly jaunts!!

Thanks for stopping by…I’m off to make up the bed & prep the room for Mum-In-Laws visit this weekend.  She’s coming for Lee’s Graduation Ceremony & staying the week. The boys are so excited to see her & with Alex on work experience for the mornings only, he’ll get to spend some quality 1:1 time with her too!

Come back soon! : )

5 comments:

furrypig said...

bless you! i was only repeating how Rachel B helped me! But thanks and glad things have improved! Thank for the thanks!

scrappyjacky said...

So glad you got it sorted,Sandi....Blogger can be such a b****r at times!
Thanks for the email you forwarded....and your kind words....I may give that a go.
Enjoy the week with MIL.

Lizzie said...

A very good Thank You speech, worth of the Oscars!
It's nice that your husband was happy about everyone's comments - he deserved them!
And it is great to have a group of special friends to meet up with. I really enjoy the Scrap Club each month, because we all get on so well (is Oakley anywhere near your part of Bedfordshire - you'd be welcome on 17th July, if you would like to come?)
Enjoy your MIL's visit - hope it all goes well.

Sian said...

A lovely cheerful post! I'm very glad you got your blogger issues sorted because I'm always interested in what you have to say when you comment!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Sandi,
Wow!! What an adorable photo of you in this Post. I just love it!
Enjoy all the celebrating coming up over at your place this coming week. Congrats again to the Hubby. : )
Mary Lou