Wednesday 3 July 2013

A Fairy? On Cloud Nine?

1 FS2S FairyJuly is here & it brings a fresh scrappy challenge over at ‘From Screen 2 Scrap’ & this month the inspiration comes from the movie poster for the film ‘Fairy’. Not one I’ve seen I have to admit but I was certainly inspired by the poster!

The added criteria for this challenge was…

1. Clouds

2. A white title

3. Lots of blue

So with that in mind I set about my D.T.
submission & came up with this…

2 On Cloud Nine!  
The photo was one I took on my recent holiday…relaxing by the pool, almost no-one else around, 40 degrees & a cold beer one hand & a good book (well my tablet!) in the other! Cloud 9 indeed!!

Shazza has announced this month that ‘From Screen 2 Scrap’ will be closing down in September, so why not join us for this penultimate challenge? I’d love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by & come back soon! Open-mouthed smile

5 comments:

Ifa said...

Hello, you are properly back blogging then! I was in the middle of commenting on the last post about an hour ago and had to go do something before I could.

scrappyjacky said...

That certainly sounds like a Cloud 9 situation!! Love the page.

Sian said...

It's a beautiful page. I'm sorry to hear that the challenges are disappearing because I always enjoy seeing what you come up with..you are a very good fit for them

Susanne said...

Wow, I love your take on the inspiration. Seriously scrappy page!

Lisa said...

Cloud 9 for sure! Hope you are doing well dear lady!!!