Saturday 5 February 2011

A couple more challenges!

I’ve just put up my first two challenges as a DT member over at Dixie Pieces. The theme for February is ‘What I Love’ …so I went with ‘texture’ as that’s what I always like to see, & achieve, in any of my projects!

13 Textured cardTo find two examples for my challenges, I went into my albums & chose this card…

 

 

 

14 Textured LO …& this Layout…

 

My challenge for both card & LO is to use at least three techniques that add texture & dimension!

 


There is already some awesome creativity on display in the DT  Projects Gallery & full details of all the DT ‘What I Love’ challenges can be found HERE…& the awesome prize for the February Challenges will be a complete line from ECHO PARK - BE MINE!

So come on over & join in…I’ll keep an eye out for your entries in the gallery!! :)

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Loving both but really love the layout - you're so darn good :-) xxx

Denise said...

Totally agree- that layout is brilliant x

Sandra said...

oh my gosh ... gorgeous, really gorgeous.

Sian said...

Stunning stuff Sandi - you have, as I bet the other Dixie Pieces DT-ers say, really knocked it out of the ball park!!

Jocelyn said...

Love this Sandi!!!!! What a great challenge!!!!

Wishing you a Fabulous Day!!!

humel said...

You always do achieve such great texture - it's one of the things I love about your work :-)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Sandi,
First off, I LOVE your new Header. SO pretty!
You're always so busy doing wonderful things. I wish I had your energy!!!
Loooove the Funny Valentine Layout! And how fun that you took time out to knit with your MIL. Wow!!! Love that scarf she was working on too.
Have a good week,
Mary Lou