After eighteen months of blogging, I decided it was time for a bit of a change!
It has only taken me a week of getting to grips with digital layering to create the header, but try as I might I cannot re-jig this template into three columns!!
So I’ve had a ruthless clearout & cut back on a lot of bits & bobs & made do with just two! I’m quite pleased with the end result, although while attempting to change the colours of my international counter, I lost the widget altogether!!! But at least I’ve still got my original visitor counter intact…the colours will just have to stay as they are!!
I’ve a couple of LO’s to share…the Crafty Stash crop resumed yesterday, & although very cold in the venue it was lovely to see everyone…I was just glad I had on my Ugg boots & had grabbed a scarf on my way out ‘just in case’!!!
The kit was for two LO’s, designed by Stephanie Garbutt using Websters PP’s & involved a LOT of fussy cutting! I will admit to omitting a lot of that for the first LO, which turned out like this…
I mounted it onto the green CS when I got home…I get annoyed at how shaped LO’s don’t sit right in the album!!!….& I’m afraid the second kit LO was just TOO fussy for me, so I rebelled completely & did my own thing! Apart from the bunting & lanterns, mine looks nothing like the original!!