Saturday 17 July 2010

Multiple Choice…..

OK…so prompt #11 for LYPLYP was to create a LO with either a panoramic sized photo or multiple photo’s. It was suggested that we use the photo’s taken for prompt #9 but as I haven’t yet taken photo’s for that prompt, I went with using the sequence of photo’s taken of Alex, from which I had chosen my ‘Happy Photo’ for Challenge #1, instead!  I chose the sketch which used four small square photo’s & a lot of ‘white’ space & selected a PP for the background, which I thought gave a sense of moving water.

17july2010 003  
The starfish have been in my stash forever, so it was good to get those onto a LO!  I had hoped to complete prompt #10’s LO today too, but as I may have mentioned before, I’m not the worlds speediest scrapper, so that will have to wait for another post!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is a great LO,Sandi....I love the effect of 'sequence' shots....wish I had taken more of them in the past.

jillconyers said...

Love this layout. The colors and composition are eye catching.

Alysse said...

This is a beautiful page. I love it!

debs14 said...

Great photos and the papers really do give that splashy feel to the page. The starfish work perfectly too.
I must remember to take sequence photos now and again, this is such a lovely layout.

humel said...

Love this, Sandi! The four squares work perfectly and I agree that the patterned paper is reminiscent of water xx