Friday 11 December 2009

Is he ‘Saint’ Nick?!!….Day Eleven

Today got off to a rocky start when I discovered that Alex had taken the scissors to the top of his hair to cut out a knot! All I can say is it must have been one hell of a knot to require the amount of hair that’s in my bin to be removed!! When he got out of bed this morning he resembled the stereotypical ‘village idiot’…an effect I managed to dilute in the short term with a wash & clever blow dry!! It now means that the rest of his hair will need cutting over the weekend to even out the layers!!….Boys!!!!!

After the school run I went off to the gym for my session with Nick & as if by magic all the stresses of the day evaporated! he had put together a new programme for me & had me doing chest presses at 15kg & tricep pushes at 35kg!! If he keeps this up my bingo wings will have gone in no time!!

I came home to sort the laundry & load up the machine, whizz round with the vacuum cleaner & duster, grab a bite of late lunch, & then it was time to pick the boys up & drop Lee & Nathan at the railway station. Tonight they are going to Brighton to see Status Quo in concert. They went last year & Nathan loved the fact that his ears were ringing for a week!! They are staying overnight & coming home tomorrow afternoon So Alex & I are enjoying a very calm evening without the inevitable sibling arguments & reprimands from Dad!!

And so to JYC…..today’s prompt was the tree! I loved the way one example LO had used a photo as the whole page & added the journaling to the photo, so I lifted that idea & just added a bit of bling in the title alpha’s & some stickles along the bead ropes on the tree!

JYCday11resize

Now, I know I won’t be able to settle to sleep with Lee away tonight, so I’m off to do some serious wrapping & checking of lists…I may even make a start on writing some cards…..I only have 7 days till last posting for second class!! I may even put on my DVD of ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ & really feel the Christmas spirit!

Only 14 sleeps till Santa!   Catch you all later!! xx

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the LO....super duper colors!!!

Have fun with the two of you this evening..I never sleep well while Joe is away...

Have a great weekend!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

love the tree idea too might just have to use it aswell a little bit behind just now:) Yes the flowers are silk I bought them form sainsburys in kempston last january and have wandered what to do with them ever since:)

humel said...

I've been viewing your pages with much interest and admiration, but I've been so remiss with commenting, I'm sorry.... In one big catch up comment, WOW!! I love your work :-) Thanks for sharing x

Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow at SW I have a feeling I might just put a little back on!!!!!!!!