Wednesday 25 March 2009

Mum's the word!!

This Saturday we woke again, to glorious spring sunshine (Yay!). I managed to grab some scrapping time, in between pegging out laundry & continued pruning in the garden!! Still using photo's from the past, I completed this double layout of a trip to Paris I took with my sister in 1993 - pre motherhood! I have been sitting on this Anna Griffin paper & pack of Paris themed stickers for months!

Another Layout long overdue! Nathan at 18 months, he was so cute at this age & a real Mum's boy!! I love this sequence of photo's of him with his 'little RC' car! This little baseball outfit was a gift from a friend who lives in the US & made him look like a character from Charlie Brown!

As a 'Sunday only' worker, Mothers day is always too brief for me!! I was up & out to work this Sunday before my menfolk had properly surfaced, but on returning home at 6pm-ish, I was totally spoilt. My boys had each prepared a handmade card & Nathan had made a papier mache vase (painted black with a red heart). I also had parcels to unwrap & they revealed a soft toy monkey (Nathan is known as 'monkey boy'!), a web-cam (!!), & a LARGE box of Maltesers (my attempt at pre holiday weight loss is doomed!!). I was then taken out for a pub meal so didn't have to cook - heaven!!


4 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgous layouts Sandi and your boys did spoil you didn't they :). I just love Daffs first sign of spring and they really make me smile.

Kristii said...

Your layouts are beautiful!!! Love your cards and vase!! They are so very special! You were totally spoiled!! Hope you have a great day!!

Lisa said...

Love your layouts Sandi! Sounds like you had a great day with your boys...love when that happens! Just found your blog and wanted to say hi. I will be sure to visit again.

Anna said...

Great layouts Sandi! Fab handmade cards - and I just love that vase! What a wonderful gift :)