Wednesday 10 March 2010

Something From {Almost} Nothing….

At last…the day is here!!! Today is the start of Shimelles new on-line class…classimageI am so looking forward to being inspired to get out & USE the ever increasing amount of stash that I have. Most of it is neatly stored in RUB’s, but that just disguises how much there is!! I took a few photo’s in response to Shimelles challenge to show our stash…stash!!…as you can see…a veritable plethora of buttons, blooms, brads, beads & boxes full of embellishments, ribbons, rub-ons, gems, alpha’s & chipboard….Add to that all the paint, ink, glue, glitter, PP’s, CS’s, transparencies, overlays, vellums, lace & fabric swatches…as well as all the gadgets, tools, stamps & punches & you get some idea of the enormity of the potential of this class!!!!

I must admit that I took some reassurance in seeing some of the stash pictures, which make mine pale into insignificance!!!!

I look forward to sharing something inspired with you very soon!!! If you’re taking part to, do leave me a comment with a link, so that I can check out your stash/blog/creations too!!

Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Such beautifully organised stash! Mine lands on me in an avalanche every time I open the dresser doors ... :D

Sian said...

It does look lovely all colour-organised like that!

Jocelyn said...

Love that stash...shoot I wish I would have known about this class...my art journal class is over and I sure could use some inspiration!!!

Have a great day sweet friend!!

humel said...

It looks *fab* - love the rainbow colours, and love the little plastic pots! x

PS The link worked, many thanks for sharing that - looking forward to investigating further as my blog's birthday approaches!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Sandi ~ Love the name of your blog, and the layout you did for Shimelle's class is adorable with you and your crop buddies! Fun scrap stash you have there! ~ Deb

Denise said...

Great photos of your very neat stash - I too took comfort in seeing other peeps photos on the forum! See you in class :-)